We exist to provide a supportive environment for following Jesus. That means that we try to help one another emulate Jesus.
Based on a study of the Bible, we believe that there are five key things we should do corporately to faciliate our individual spiritual growth:
* We ask God to transform us and the campus, and to miraculously intervene on our behalf. We call this prayer.
* We talk about what the Bible teaches and how it applies to our lives, and we seek to understand our academic studies and our faith in a complementary way. We call this discipleship.
* We hang out together and help each other. We call this fellowship.
* We tell God thanks and express our admiration for who He is and what He has done. We call this worship.
* We help other people understand God’s love. We call this witness.