This four-week seminar is offered in the middle of fall quarter, and focuses on the things you’ll need to know to thrive at Stanford over the next four years.
Transitions: Following Jesus In The Real World
This quarter-long seminar is offered every winter quarter for seniors and terminal graduate students. We read through Following Jesus In The Real World by Richard Lamb together and discuss a different theme each week.
Food For Thought
Food For Thought is a weekly seminar featuring free food and teaching on profound topics.
Each quarter we emphasize a different theme, rotating through six:
- Old Testament: a survey of the big picture of the Old Testament
- New Testament: a survey of the big picture of the New Testament
- Heroes Of the Faith: a survey of church history emphasizing the key figures whom God has used to transform the church.
- Faith & Practice 1: how theology affects daily life
- Faith & Practice 2: how theology affects daily life
- Jesus & Culture: how to think Christianly about controversial topics