This quarter in Chi Alpha, our theme will be Construction Zone: Putting the Pieces Together. Jesus told Peter: “I will build my Church, and the gates of Hell will not prevail against it.” God is at work building a Church (note the capital C) of which Chi Alpha is a part. The emphasis will be on how God uses the Church to meet our deepest needs.
Please note that both our meeting time and place have changed: we’re now meeting on Tuesday nights from 8pm to 9:30pm in room 300-300 (between Memorial Church and the Clock Tower).
Here’s an overview of what we’ll be talking about and when (subject to change):
- How God Meets Our Deepest Needs (Jan 7)
- We Were Planned for God’s Pleasure (Jan 14)
- Worship: A Stairway to Heaven (Jan 21)
- We Were Formed For God’s Family (Jan 28)
- Chi Alpha: A Place You Can Belong (Feb 5)
- We Were Created To Become Like Christ (Feb 12)
- Spiritual Growth Is A Team Sport (Feb 19)
- We Were Made For A Mission (Feb 26)
- Peer-to-Peer Faith Sharing (Mar 4)
- Body By God: How Do We Measure Up? (Mar 11)