We are delighted to be one of the training sites for Chi Alpha nationwide (there are over 300 XA groups coast-to-coast).
The Northern California / Nevada Chi Alpha School of Ministry (a Chi Alpha CMIT program) is a ten month training experience designed to prepare you for a career in campus ministry. You will be placed at one of our schools (Stanford, Berkeley, UC Davis, Sac State) to be mentored by a veteran campus pastor.
Over the ten months of the program, you will pursue four key areas of growth:
- Bible Knowledge
- Systematic Theology
- Ministry Skills
You can apply at http://www.chialpha.com/Staff/applications-and-constitutions.html (in the Chi Alpha CMIT model, you apply nationally and are approved locally).
Graduates of our program include:
- Marc and Semra Madrigal (Chi Alpha directors at UC Berkeley)
- Tim and Emily Oldenkamp (missionaries to France)
- Dan and Kayla Gibson (Chi Alpha directors at University of Colorado – Colorado Springs)
- John Sillcox (Ph.D. candidate at Fuller Seminary)
- Seth Villegas (Ph.D. candidate at Fuller Seminary)
- Mack and Courtney Clements (Chi Alpha directors at Ole Miss)
- Brandon and Kendra Kertson (Chi Alpha directors at San Diego State University)
- Randy Wu (Chi Alpha associate at UC Berkeley)
- Marc Afshar (Chi Alpha associate at UC Davis)
- Jimmy Homeier (Chi Alpha associate at Sac State Chi Alpha)